“Bringing the general management point of view down to the product line level.”
The Product Manager Development Seminar is a comprehensive introduction to the requirements and best practices of Product Management with special emphasis on Portfolio Management and New Product Development. Offered only in customized on-site sessions. Please contact Axiom to discuss your needs.
The seminar covers:
- Best practices of product plans, cross-functional teaming, customer value, evaluating a product portfolio, strategic product planning, screening, and developing market driven concepts.
- The role of the Product Manager and the innovation process from the “fuzzy front end” though market launch.
- Best practices and principles of product development.
- How the best keep up with ever changing market needs and technologies.
- “Voice of the customer” methodologies to identify your customers and what they really need.
- Competitive intelligence, effective SWOT analysis, forecasting, and getting products to market faster.
- How successful companies ensure new product success.