The NPD Seminar™, is a comprehensive introduction to the requirements and best practices of new product and service development. The seminar is the only one of its kind sponsored and approved by PDMA, the Product Development and Management Association. It has been presented internationally and is available in Spanish. Other languages on request.
The seminar covers:
- The innovation process, from the “fuzzy front end” though market launch.
- Best practices of generating ideas, managing innovation, screening and developing market driven concepts.
- Principles of product development teaming.
- How to create and manage an Innovation Process.
- How to keep up with ever changing market needs and technologies.
- Methodologies to identify your customers and what they really need.
- Gathering competitive intelligence, forecasting, and getting products to market faster.
- How the most successful companies ensure new product success.