08 Oct 2021 Keynote Address at True Value Home & Garden Showplace Reunion
Axiom Presents 2021 Keynote Address at Home & Garden Showplace Reunion
Home & Garden Showplace, the garden center division of True Value Company, invited me and Axiom CTO Rob Beachy to present the keynote address at its 2021 Reunion event that happened last week in Chicago.
Information sources for our keynote included:
- Axiom’s 2022 Garden Insights Survey which we debuted at the event
- Axiom’s survey of Home & Garden Showplace retailers asking about their views on 2021 sales and expectations for 2022
- Axiom depth interviews with 14 leading Home & Garden Showplace retailers
Clearly garden product sales will remain strong in 2022.
- 39% of Home & Garden Showplace retailer respondents expect sales to increase by more than 10% in 2022
- 72% retailer respondents reported foot traffic increased in 2021
- 76% of millennial gardener respondents will plant more and expand their gardens in 2022
- 37% of millennial gardener respondents spent up to 50% more time gardening in 2021 vs. 2020
- 47% of millennial gardener respondents reported that they increased interest and involvement a significant amount in 2021
For more information or a link to Axiom’s keynote address, please email email@example.com