22 Nov Cheers to Thanksgiving!
Welcome to entertaining season! At my house, Thanksgiving is the kickoff to many gatherings for family and friends. When guests walk in the door, I like to have a fun cocktail (or mocktail) option that celebrates the season. This Thursday, we’ll be enjoying Thanksgiving Sangria. It’s not just for summer!
To all our clients, advisors, media partners, and all our friends of Axiom, we are thankful for your friendship and your support of our business. We hope your Thanksgiving is relaxing and re-energizing. Cheers!
- 1 bottle of white wine – I use Sauvignon Blanc (for a mocktail, use white grape juice)
- 2 cups apple cider or sparkling apple cider
- 1/2 cup whole cranberries
- 1 green apple, cored and cut into thin slices
- 1 red apple, cored and cut into thin slices
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
Add all the ingredients into a glass pitcher and stir. Serve in wine glasses, being sure to include a few cranberries and apples in the glass.
Cheers from all of us at Axiom!